Does female masturabation cause infertility? The simple answer is no, female masturbation does not in any way cause infertility. Infertility is caused by a number of factors and masturbation is certainly not one of them.
What is Masturbation?
Masturbation refers to the act in which someone touches or strokes his genitals so as to derive sexual pleasure. Masturbation is simply the act of playing with your sexually aroused body parts such like the breast, the vagina, the clitoris, etc.
Eighty percent (80%) of women do masturbate at least once in two to three(2-3) months.
The women (female) makes use of sex toy to penetrate their body in order to get sexual satisfaction.
Although, masturbation is considered as a sin in the holy bible, masturbation is healthy for the body.
Benefits of Masturbation
Masturbation has several benefits to the body. This benefits includes:
• It increase blood flow: masturbation helps to increase blood flow in the body. This is one of it’s benefits to the body.
• It improves one’s sexual life: masturbation helps to improve a person’s sexual life. When you masturbate, you get to know more about how your body works, what part of your body is more pleasurable to you and what makes you get orgasm.
Masturbation helps you to be comfortable with your body and tell your partner where you want to be touched.
• It helps to ease post menopause problems: The female body tends to change when the undergo their menopause. During menopause, the vagina becomes narrow thereby making sexual intercourse painful. Masturbation with lubricant that is water based, will do lot good.
• It helps to stop stomach cramps: another benefit of masturbation is that it helps to reduce or stop stomach cramps.
• Relieves emotional stress: emotional stress is one thing that the lady’s face a lot. Emotional stress especially for the women can lead to anxiety and depression. So masturbation helps to relieve emotional stress.
• Sound sleep: Sleeping soundly is one of the benefits of masturbation. After exploring yourself in the way you want to by yourself, you will realize that you will sleep perfectly well. Masturbation has helped in making women who masturbate sleep well and in turn, stoping insomnia.
• It helps to reduce Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD): Sexually Transmitted Diseases are those diseases gotten from been sexual active with an infected person.
Masturbation helps to reduce Sexually Transmitted Diseases in the sense that you are only Sexually active with yourself alone. You are the one touching and playing with yourself sexually in order to derive sexual satisfaction.
• It serves as a means of reliving stress: stress relive is one of the benefits of masturbation. Masturbation is really good at stress reliving when carried out at a limited rate and it can also help calm your nerves.
Effects of Masturbation
Although masturbation has some benefits to the body, it also has some negative effect as well. These effects includes:
• Lack of concentration: one of the negative effect of masturbation on a person is it can cause lack of concentration. When a person’s mind is preoccupied with masturbating himself, it will deviate the attention of that person and cause his attention to be divided.
• Addiction: Addiction is another negative effect of masturbation. Women tends to get more addicted to masturbation and when this happens, it will affect your day to day activities and it can as well cause a self disgrace this is because when you are addicted to it, you may want to attempt it even in the midst of people.
• It can cause injuries in your genitals: another serious effect of masturbation is that it can lead to serve injuries in a woman’s genitals such as the vagina and the clitoris. Women simply because they want to derieve sexual satisfaction uses sex toys that are way too large and they will also be in a gate to insert the sex toys in to their body and can cause severe injuries in their genitals.
• It can cause infection: masturbation can also lead to bacterial infections. Some women do not keep their sex toys clean, some will even insert dirty hands into their private parts and this can lead to infection over time.
• Stress: masturbation serves as a stress reliever but when it is done rigorously and out of limit, it leads to stress.
Does Female Masturabation Cause Infertility
A lot of women who face fertility issues blame it on masturbation. Women who masturbated at different points in their lives who are facing infertility problem tends to blame it on the fact that they masturbated. Masturbation does not in anyway cause infertility.
Women who are suffering from infertility could be as a result of other diseases but certainly not as a result of masturbation.