The right usage of juvederm ultra Xc can go a long way in changing your physical appearance. Great results require a careful evaluation of the body and highly skilled placement of the correct product in the right areas for natural, and aesthetic results.
WHAT IS THE HUMAN SKIN
There are estimated to be about forty five miles of nerves in our skin. Electrical impulses travel at a speed of just about 250 mph through those nerves. Human skin consists of the outer most layer, the cuticle and therefore the underlying corium. The corium is that of the largest layer and may be a robust leather-like fibrous animal tissue. The typical person’s skin covers a part of two square meters. Skin counts and covers almost about fifteen percent of your body weight.
The average adult has about twenty one square feet of skin, that weighs nine lbs and contains quite eleven miles of blood vessels. the typical person has regarding three hundred million skin cells. Skin is our first line of defense for our immune system and is our body’s largest organ. The skin functions in providing and protection us from microbes and a physical layer.
THE COMPOSITION OF THE HUMAN SKIN
The human skin is compose of various cells. that’s what our whole body is formed of. differing types of cells. Keratinocytes contain structural albuminoid and frame the majority of the cuticle. Melanocytes manufacture animal pigment, the pigment that offers color. Merkel cells square measure concerned in sensation, and Langerhans cells have cytoplasmatic processes extending outward to discover foreign invaders.
WAYS TO CHECK YOUR SKIN’S HYDRATION
The following are ways to check for skin hydration;
One way to visualize your skin’s hydration levels is to carefully pinch the skin at a lower part of your eyes and release. However, quickly it plumps back up, indicates how hydrous and elastic your skin is, and therefore the quicker it snaps back shows the healthier skin quality.
Pinch your cheeks and it leaves fine lines, this shows that your skin might be dehydrated or have reduced elasticity. You can check the skin around your mouth by puckering up as if you are going to give a kiss, and if fine lines remain once you have released the pout, this might mean there’s less association within the skin.
JUVEDERM ULTRA XC
Juvederm once introduced into the skin naturally reabsorbed and is digested by the skin over several months. These filler treatments merely atone for the dearth of hyaluronic acid in your face in order that your skin and lips still look young. Juvederm ultra XC is an hyaluronic acid filler and is frequently used in facial cosmetic procedures that are office based. Juvederm is considered very safe and effective although the effects of the dermal or skin filler last for only about a year.
There may be side effects like pain, swelling, clumping of the filler and infection. The addition of lidocaine to juvederm has decreased the pain associated with injection. It cannot be used on the forehead as it may cause skin necrosis and death. A very rare, 50 cases reported worldwide complication is blindness that occurs due to blood vessel connections from the nasal and eye area that can communicate with vessels in the retina. However, overall juvederm is a safe product.
WHAT IS JUVEDERM ULTRA XC USE FOR
Juvederm Ultra Xc are made from a variety of different materials, including hyaluronic acid, collagen, and fat. Juvederm Ultra Xc can help to smooth out wrinkles and fine lines, plump up thin lips, and improve the overall appearance of the skin. it will restore lost volume, lost albuminoid, collagen and scleroprotein, that’s a results of aging. It can also be use for Correcting acne scars on the cheek. Juvederm Ultra Xc can be use in Correcting facial wrinkles and skin folds. Once injected into the skin it can ensure Growing fullness of lips, cheeks, chin, under-eye hollows, jawline, and back of the hand. Juvederm Ultra Xc can Restore facial fat loss in people with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
BENEFITS OF JUVEDERM ULTRA XC
Some of the benefits of Juvederm Ultra Xc includes;
1. It serve as anti-ageing treatments, they soften creases, lines and plump up the skin. The lips are a very important part to look great. The beauty of our faces depends on the sort of lips too. Juvederm Ultra Xc can reshape, redefine, rejuvenate and rehydrate, giving you a perfect pout. That’s why celebrities have made a trend to thicken their lips. They inject the juvederm Ultra Xc into their lips and make them thicker. As a result, the arrive at a more attractive lips.
2. Restoring facial volume can drastically improve sunken cheeks with juvederm Ultra Xc, Enhancing or filling in shadowed areas of the face such as the cheeks and temples. It helps to improve in overall symmetry and definition of facial features. The use of juvederm Ultra Xc improves your appearance in a very subtle way which boosts your confidence.
3. Appearances of wrinkles on the face as one grow older is a natural phrase that we have to experience in our life. We cannot stop growing old every day. However, juvederm Ultra Xc help to diminish the aging lines on our faces. After injecting the juvederm ultra Xc to the face, the appearances of wrinkles diminishes. Diminishing or removing under-eye shadows or wrinkles caused by the lower eyelid, It can fill in the under eye hollows during tear trough treatment.
4. Response of the treatment is long lasting one, but it’s not permanent. It gives fresh and smooth look to your face instantly. You can get youthful skin. Erase lines and wrinkles. Wrinkles kind once aging skin begins to sag. Plump thin lips. Lift tired cheeks. Deliver natural-looking results. Zero downtime.
WHERE CAN JUVEDERM ULTRA XC BE INJECTED
The effects of juvederm ultra Xc typically last for six months to a year, and they can be safely injected multiple times if desired. Juvederm ultra Xc can be injected in the face, the lips, the jaw line and chin, The cheekbones, as well as the under eyes hollows.
SIDE EFFECTS OF JUVEDERM ULTRA XC
There are always risks associated with any kind of medical procedure, juvederm Ultra Xc are considered to be safe, but are not 100% safe. Injecting juvederm into a blood vessel unintentionally can amount to so many side effects. It is a foreign body and betting on however your system reacts to it, results might vary.
There cases when injecting juvederm Ultra Xc caused serious problems like skin irregularities lumps and bumps, wounds, asymmetry, rash, migrations, skin discoloration and permanent damage such as skin necrosis etc. The best way to reduce your risk of any complication is to choose a experienced and reputable cosmetic medicine boutique that has extensive training in injectable.
PRECAUTIONS TO FOLLOW AFTER INJECTING JUVEDERM ULTRA XC
The following Precautions are to be followed after injecting Juvederm Ultra Xc;
- You should avoid Strenuous exercise for at least 24 hours.
- It is also recommended to avoid for two weeks the Consumption of alcohol.
- Avoid Extended exposure to sun or ultra violet light.
- Limit your Extended exposure to heat or freezing temperatures.
- Exposure to extreme temperatures may cause temporary redness, swelling, and itching at the injection sites.
- Apply an ice pack for a brief period if you have swelling at the injection site on the skin.
- It is recommended not to apply make-up for 12 hours after the injection.
- Don’t ever try to have a face massage after the injection. It will change the form of the ingredients in your skin.
- After injecting this treatment to your lips, you should not press your lips hard. The ingredients may come out if you press the lips with heavy pressure. Don’t drink hot coffee or tea either.
CAN JUVEDERM ULTRA XC BE REMOVE AFTER BEING INJECTED TO THE SKIN
The option of removing the juvederm ultra Xc after it has been injected to the skin is available and the process is called reversing the filling. It is a very risky and costly procedure. Basically, this cosmetic injections or we can say Juvederm Ultra Xc comes under permanent option but now we have a technology to remove these fillers if you did-not like it.
This can be done by with the help of an enzyme called Hyaluronidase, Injection of Hyaluronidase into the area of Juvederm will dissolve the product. Basically you need to have this done by a trained professional that is a cosmetic surgeon, dentist, aesthetic nurse and Not a beautician. The process in removing the Juvederm Ultra Xc takes a hell of a lot longer than it does to inject it so also bare that in mind.
Most skincare products act only on the surface. The combination of Ultra Xc makes it difficult to formulate cosmetics. As we have a tendency to age our skin loses its snap and over time it will stretch, leading to loss of facial volume. Juvederm Ultra Xc can help if your collagen and elastin production has slowed down which is common with aging.