Posture refers to the position of how a person keeps his or her body while walking, sitting, sleeping, running, etc.
Posture could be good or bad.
Bad posture can be caused by the following factors:
• Muscle weakness: one of the causes of bad posture is muscle weakness. When one’s muscle is weak, it affects the person’s posture.
• Hereditary or genetics: another cause of bad posture is genetics or hereditary. There are some people that have a bad posture by hereditary, this is because they have it in their family lineage. Most of the persons born are always with one posture problem or the other. Some persons also have bad posture because it is in their gene.
• Improper sleeping position: improper sleeping position also causes a person to have a bad posture. The way or the kind of position a person keeps his or her body while sleeping can affect his or her posture.
• Extra weight: when a person puts on an extra weight, it affects the posture of the person and makes the person to have a bad posture.
• Old age: old age is one of the major cause of bad posture. This factor comes just naturally. The older a person goes in age, the more increased the possibility that he or she will have a bad posture.
• Stress: bad posture is not only caused by physical features. Bad posture can also be caused as result of how someone feels emotionally.
Effects of bad posture
The following are the effects of bad posture on a person:
- Lungs malfunction: one of the consequences of bad posture on a person is that it causes improper functioning of the lungs. When a person has a bad posture, it makes it difficult for the person to breath easily.
- Back pain: bad pain is another effect that is caused by bad posture. A person that has back pains is always likely to have back pains.
- Slow or low circulation of blood: the human body functions well when there is a normal circulation of blood in the body but this circulation can be altered if a person has a bad posture. Bad posture can cause blood circulation to be slow or low in the human body and this could be as a result of sitting up one place or a particular position for a longer period of time or quite some good number of hours.
- Neck pain: neck pain is another effect caused by bad posture has a result of poor sleeping position.
Meaning of posture corrector bra
In attempt to help correct or prevent bad posture, posture corrector was produced.
Posture corrector bra refers to the kind of bra that is specifically and specially produced to help support the back. Posture bra is not like other regular bra, but it is specially produced so as to help solve posture problems at the back and shoulders.
Benefits of Posture Corrector Bra
The following are the benefits of posture corrector bra:
- It helps to reduce or alleviate back pains: one of the effect of bad posture was that it causes back pains. Posture corrector bra helps the pain to reduce or in some cases alleviate the pains completely.
- It helps to give support to the breast: posture corrector bra is not like other regular bra that people do put on. Posture corrector bra helps to give support to breast reducing the risk if the shoulder being strained.
- It helps a person in standing straight: a posture corrector bra helps a person in standing straight which in turn increases the self confidence of that person.
What to look out for when buying a posture corrector bra
A lot of persons do confuse themselves when wanting to buy a posture corrector bra. The mistake a normal regular bra to a posture corrector bra. Posture corrector bra is not the same as a regular bra, they have a slight difference.
So when buying a posture corrector bra, one must take note of the following:
• Broad back: unlike a regular bra, a posture corrector bra has a broad back. Most of the regular bra people put on always have a tiny back( that is, the back of the bra is not broad), but a posture corrector bra has a really broad back.
• More of elastic: one must consider the elastic the bra is when wanting to buy a posture corrector bra. A posture corrector bra is more of elastic. It is that elasticity that helps it give support to the breast and shoulders.
Does posture corrector bra corrects posture
Although posture corrector bra is produced to correct posture problems especially at the upper back, but it does not correct it rather it helps to prevent one from having posture problems.