RP 10 has been said and identified to be oxycodone hydrochloride which is generally supplied by Rhodes Pharmaceuticals L.P. RP 10 is used mostly in treating of chronic pain and it is scientifically proven to belong to the drug family of narcotic analgesics. This drug can only be used under the supervision of a doctor and a very close supervision. This is because CSA has classified RP 10 as a schedule 3 controlled substance.
Uses of RP 10
RP 10 is used mainly in the treatment of chronic pain. This white RP 10 oxycodone is said to belong to a class of drugs identified as opioid agonists. All the drugs in this group are said to work similarly, because they are used to treat almost the same condition.
RP 10 is said to be similar to the family or class or group of natural substances that is found in the brain. This substances in the brain is called endorphins. The substances found in the brain work in such a way that it sends a decrease amount of body pains to your brain. In this way, RP 10 makes you think the pains you’re having are not much.
SIDE EFFECTS OF RP 10
RP 10 is known to have it effect on central nervous and respiratory system depressants which causes the nervous as well as the respiratory system to be at a risk of depression. In the case of a patient with compromised or disrepute respiratory function, it is advisable before this medicine is taken, there should be available and proper supervision and care of the medical professional or doctor.
RP 10 causes drowsiness, a condition which makes one to be in a very extremely sleepy state. This is likely to happen if it’s (RP 10) being taken for the first time and in cases when dosage is changed or being taken after a long time. It is advised not to use equipments that may require outmost attention or heavy machinery. It is also advised not to drive when feeling this way or engage in any dangerous task until this effect is clear and relieved.
In adult, the following effects can be detected;
- Constipation which is the irregular, infrequent or difficult evacuation of the bowel.
- Nausea and vomiting: This effect is seen when one disgust so strong which makes one feel sick and thereby vomiting.
- It also causes dizziness particularly in adults
- Light headedness
- There is also evident of weakness and not enough energy to complete a task or more. It causes lack of energy.
- It causes itching and itching of the skin.
- Especially in adult, it causes severe sweating.
- There is also evident of dry mouth.
- Anyone taking this drug may have problem falling and staying asleep.
In children, there is also evident of the following effects;
All these effects including those of adults and children, they can either be mild or severe. In cases where the effect is severe, it is advisable to see a doctor immediately. But if it is not severe, it will go away within a short period of time.
SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS OF RP 10
- Difficulty breathing; that is, serious breathing problem. This is seen when one experience slow breathing, very shallow breathing; that is, when one experience a very little chest movement with breathing. One may experience fainting, dizziness, and confusion.
- There is also low blood pressure which is very severe and it can be seen when anyone who takes this drugs experiences lightheadedness very likely to happen if one just stand up after sitting or lying down, and also feelings of dizziness. The person may also experience seizure.
- There is also evident of physical dependence and also withdrawal especially after stopping the drug. The symptoms can be seen when one feels restlessness, irritability, anxiousness, trouble falling or staying asleep, fast breathing rate, fast heart rate, the dark center of the eyes are enlarged )dilated pupils), yawning, teary eyes, runny nose, nausea, vomiting,diarrhea, sweating, loss of appetite, stomach cramp,chills, muscle abs back ache, etc.
- When there is misuse or addiction to RP 10, the symptoms may include; when one takes more of it than doctor’s prescription, taking the dugs even when you have no need for it, taking the drugs not thinking of the negative reactions abs comedy’s from people, secretly taking the drug and lying about it. It is highly advisable before to consult a doctor before taking this drug and to also communicate with a doctor the symptoms you’re experiencing or observing.
WARNINGS FOR RP 10 PILL
Don’t use RP 10 if you are allergic to it, or if you have any of the following;
- a severe asthmatic condition or breathing problems; or
- stomach or intestines blockage
Also, do not use this medicine if you are already using a similar opioid medicine and are tolerant to it. Do not use this medicine if you have used pills like isocarboxazid, linezolid, phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline, or tranylcypromine or have received a methylene blue injection in the past 14 days.
RP pills are not approved for use in people under the age of 18.
Befoe taking RP 10, tell your doctor if you have ever had the following conditions;
- breathing problems, sleep apnea;
- head injury, brain tumor, or seizures;
- mental illness or any drug or alcohol addiction,
- lung disease;
- liver or kidney disease;
- thyroid disorder;
- adrenal disease (such as Addison’s disease;
- urination problems; or
- problems with your gallbladder or pancreas.
Always consult a physician or your doctor before taking any drugs or using any health supplements