When it comes to exercising, stepper exercise is the most popularized choice to attain physical fitness, because; health is one of those things we take for granted, until it goes wrong and also become the most important thing in life. There is a need to incorporate exercise in our day to day living so as to maintain our health and keep it from deteriorating. There are numerous diverse aspects of fitness and the state of each would hang to a large degree on individual preferences.
WHAT IS PHYSICAL FITNESS
Physical fitness means to keep your body active and fit, naturally, it’s the capacity of the body to work both successfully and effectively when carrying out active work without turning out to be depleted excessively fast. Its not about having a six or an eight pack, its all about how rapidly you recover from a exercise or some other kind of physical activity. Its really important for anyone to be physically fit as it contributes to mental well being too. Fitness can be achieved by having nutritional food and engaging yourself in a sport. Physical fitness can also be seen as a body which should be suitable to do all the diurnal work without any external motivation.
Physical fitness involves mental health. When we’re mentally potent then only we can serve our day-to-day work at best. Physical fitness is all the body’s physical factors like the organs, blood vessels, muscles, bones, etc. working properly. However, fat, has other issues, If one is overweight. Physical fitness also provides defense against numerous of these issues, similar as general sickness, heart and lung disease, muscular and bone degeneration, and more.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF PHYSICAL FITNESS
There are two types of physical fitness, and the include:
1. Health Related Physical Fitness(H.R.P.F.): It’s used and incorporated by normal persons, health related physical fitness is known as a multidimensional construct bearing the factors cardiorespiratory endurance, muscular strength, muscular endurance, flexibility and body composition.
2. Sports Related Physical Fitness(S.R.P.F.): It’s applied for sports person’s or elite athletes. Sports Related Physical fitness comprises of speed, agility, power, reaction time, balance and coordination.
WHY IS EXERCISE AND HEALTH IMPORTANT
Exercise or physical activity is important in our day-to-day life and it should be it works for us in so numerous different ways and makes us feel so good about ourselves. Physically active people are healthy and risk-free from several conditions like diabetes, cancer, and cardiovascular disease etc. Regular physical activity improves long term good health and helps to better quality of life
Repeated exercise and physical activity promotes strong muscles and bones. It improves respiratory, cardiovascular wellness, and general health. Staying active can also aid you keep up a healthy weight, reduce your risk for type 2 diabetes, heart condition, and break your risk for some cancers.
WHAT ARE THE TWO MAIN FACTORS THAT CHANGE YOUR BODY WEIGHT
The two main factors that change your body weight are the quantity of calories your body takes in versus the quantity of calories it uses up. However, if they grasp in less calories than their body uses, they lose weight and if the calorie intake matched calorie output of the body the weight remains stable, If a person takes in further calories than their body uses they will put on weight.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT FACTORS IN ACHIEVING FITNESS
Some factors in achieving fitness cut across the following;
- Have a knowledge of your current situation of health and fitness.
- Goals set up has a part on here, set a fitness plan and use proper fueling and resting techniques to achieve goals. Set fitness and health goals that are realistic, measurable and healthy.
- Your mind- set can play a vital part in achieving your fitness goal.
- Getting approval by a doctor to begin an exercise regimen.
- Set a time frame that’s best convenient to you.
- Talking with a fitness professional and or nutritionists on programs tailored to your unique specifications.
- Consistency can’t be over emphasize, Be consistent. Make being healthy and fit a lifestyle.
Stepper exercise is a great avenue to burn calories while toning your lower body. The stepper excercise is a versatile exercise which makes it a great substitute for plyometrics exercises, it’s a great all-round exercise that’s perfect for all since it can be modified to generate a challenging routine for anyone. Stepper exercise is a simple body resistance exercise that works muscles in the legs and buttocks.
It generally targets the quadriceps, hamstrings, as well as the gluteal muscles in the buttocks. This is a valid universal lower body conditioning exercise. utmost homes, gymnasiums and even hostel chambers have enough equipment to perform a stepper exercise. All you need is the right surface and basic equipment.
WHAT ARE THE COMMON MISTAKES IN EXERCISING
Some of the common mistakes in exercising are;
- Not having enough warm up or cool down, pre and stretching post workout.
- Trying to do too much too soon.
- Not giving enough rest to the body, especially when having minor injuries.
- Making use of a machine for way too long.
- By not staying hydrated before and after workouts are common mistakes.
- Not following a proper exercise program.
- Ignoring your body and not Knowing when to stop.
- Not taking care of the posture while doing exercises.
WHAT ARE COMMON INJURIES THAT CAN HAPPEN DURING EXERCISE
An exercise injury can happen to anyone, no matter your experience or fitness level.
These common injuries that can happen during exercise are:
- Lost of breath.
- Muscle pull and strain.
- Sprained ankle.
- Shoulder injury.
- Knee injuries.
- Shin splint.
- Wrist sprain or dislocation.
WILL A STEPPER EXERCISE TONE MY BUTT
A stepper exercise mimics the action of climbing stairs. Stepper exercise will help you tone and strengthen the muscles of your lower body, including the gluteal muscles of the backside, you can turn on this by stepping like you’re mimicking climbing upstairs. Also, turn sideways and walk upward laterally for further activation of the glute muscles and shanks. Just make to certain to squeeze your glutes with every step.
THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF STEPPER EXERCISE MACHINES
The following are some of the different types of Stepper Exercise Machines, the are;
1. The Elliptical Stepper Exercise Machine
The elliptical stepper machine gives a good exercise, which can help strengthen your heart, lungs, and muscles. Elliptical aren’t stressful on the body and bear lower effort while burning the same amount of calories as other stepper machines. The elliptical stepper machine has elliptical arms that will aid to tone your upper body as handily as your lower body. Some of these stepper machines similarly move in a further elliptical way.
2. The Mini-Stepper Machine
A mini-stepper give a low-impact cardio routine, burn calories, and engage your closes, hamstrings, glutes, and pins. It’s a small workout machine that allows you to simulate the movements of climbing stairs, It’s low- impact attribute allows it be fit for everyone, this machine works on toning the legs. It will, still, target your hamstrings, glutes and calves, aiding you have strength and endurance in these regions. Mini-stepper machines are the mini interpretation of the big steppers. They’ve no handles, and it may be a bit difficult for you to balance on one.
3. The Twist-Stepper Drill Machine
The twist- stepper machine performs a twisting stir while you step. It also targets your abs and your oblique while the stepping action targets your lower body.
4. The Stair-Stepper Machine
The stair-stepper machine allows you to get some resistance while doing your cardio, the stair-stepper machine is the type that you would find in utmost gyms, it’s much more stable than most steppers.
HOW TO USE A STEPPER EXERCISE MACHINE
The step machine is like a no way ending flight of stairs that you climb. on stepper you can use your whole body more. You push and pull with your arms. One hour of stair stepping will burn 400 calories. That is around 1.5 sweet bars, half a sandwich, or a large soft drink.
Few guides on how to use the machine are:
- Grip the handrails lightly.
- Stand tall.
- Knees should stay over mid foot
- Keep your feet flat on the pedal.
- Maintain a Steady pace.
WHAT DOES THE STEPPER EXERCISE HELP WITH
The stepper exercise serve the following benefits:
- You can burn more calories on a stepper Machine.
- The lower body strength can be built.
- It helps in building muscle.
- It improves overall fitness by building strength , reducing fat, and boosting your cardiovascular health.
- It improves the amount of good cholesterol in the blood.
No person has a right to be an amateur in the affair of exercise. It’s a shame for a human to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength their body is capable of. Whatever your particular preferences, stepper exercise can go a long way to meet your requirements. Just be sure to choose the correct type and model for your space.