So, what happens when you stop taking apetamin?. A lot of things happen when someone stops taking apetamin and in this article, we will mention them. First, apetamin is one of the vitamin syrup which is used for weight gain. Apetamin is usually taken in the United State of America, Canada, European countries and most the African as a supplement for weight gain.
Apetamin can either be in tablets or in syrup. There are some of American citizens that are genuinely looking for products and supplements to weight gain. Most of them have taken food and snacks with high energy calories but does not produce the required result.
A lot has resulted to junk food inorder to increase their calories, however, the result has proved abortive.
Apetamin syrup has been proven to be one of the vitamin supplement that can stimulate weight gain. Many Americans who patronize apetamin have experienced a tremendous increase in their weight .
The Mineral Constituent of Apetamin Syrup
Apetamin contains mainly vitamins and some of the hydrochloride compounds. These include: Thiamine which is another name for vitamin B1, Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3), lysin hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride which is Vitamin B6, and Cyproheptadine hydrochloride.
Lysine and vitamins combination are responsible for weight gain while cyproheptadine ehances and instigate food apetite for weight gain.
Taking apetamin for weight gain should be inline with professional description to avoid the abuse. However, if we need to also discuss about What happens when you stop taking apetamin for weight gain.
A lot of American citizens have be so inquisitive to know what will happen to them if they stop taking apetamin syrup. They asked questions like, will I still maintained my weight? or will I loose my weight if I stop taking the apetamin syrup?
The Working principles of Apetamin
- First, one of the mineral constituent of Apetamin called cyproheptadine hydrochloride helps in increasing the level of insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1) for the underweight children. Research has shown that IGF-1 is a type of hormone that stimulates and linked to weight gain.
- Apetamin syrup act on the section of the brain called the hypothalamus which is responsible food apetite. This simply mean that taking of apetamin will stimulate some homones that regulates food apetites.
- Studies have shown that the vital component of apetamin called l-lysin which an amino acid is responsible of an increased apetite in animals .
What Happens When You Stop Taking Apetamin
Once the apetamin is stopped, one may experience some symptoms such as dry mouth, dizziness and sleepiness etc.
It is important to state categorically that one may start loosing weight gradually with little discomfort when apetamin in stopped. It is recommemded that for one to use blood tonic for weight gain since it has a liitle adverse effect on health.
Apetamin has many safety precautions and is consider to illegal drugs in United state of America, Some European countries many countries of the world.
This is the more reason why this blood syrup is not sold in many reputable pharmaceutical companies and stores.
How to Gain Weight When You Stop Taking Apetamin
The question now is if taking apetamin for weight gain may cause some health challenges in due time , what then can you do to gain weight naturally without side effect?
(1) Getting enough sleep: We are in a global community filled with people with tight and very busy scheduled. If you want to add weight naturally, have enough rest and sleep up to 12 hours in a day.
Your body will be able to build faster .
(2)Reduce protein intake and increase carbohydrate calories in your meal. : In order to gain weight, there must be a control in your diet. One has to increase carbohydrate intake with little protein under the supervision of a dietician.
(3) Drink more milk: Taking more milk can make one add weight naturally.
In summary, apetamin is not a good option for weight gain because its diasadvantages.